Increasing web presence of your Ecommerce website
Here are a few tips to help increase the presence of your Ecommerce website:
- Submit your Ecommerce website’s products to Google Shopping (a free service by Google)
- Create a free Google webmaster account and make certain you submit your sitemap
- Make sure you have the latest sitemap for your website
- Make unique descriptions of your product
- Make sure your Meta Titles and Descriptions are exclusive all through your website to help more pages be indexed by search engines
- Make certain your website doesn’t contain any duplicate pages – you can locate duplicate pages by checking in your Google webmaster account
The best way to get a better rank in search engines for your Ecommerce website is to spend time in optimising and writing product descriptions. There are some Magento Development companies which can build you a professional website, but ensure that you spend time to prepare write-ups about your products. Search engines rank both home pages as well as internal pages, so the product description should be informative and contain the keywords for the product. Always bear in mind – you need to write for humans not search engines.
Lastly, it is possible to move your Ecommerce website to the powerful Magento platform swiftly and easily without losing any data, orders or customers. If your Ecommerce website is starting to look outdated, then you should truly consider Magento for its user-friendliness and great SEO features. There are some Magento Developer companies which can move your current Ecommerce website to the Magento platform with all your data transferred rapidly. If your current Ecommerce Website is based on platforms like osCommerce, Zen Cart, Prestashop, then you may move on to Magento platform with the help of such companies.
If you would like assistance in increasing the web presence of your Ecommerce website contact us for more information, we offer Ecommerce Web Design and Development services.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.